This machine has been superceded by the Brother SDX1250 ScanNCut DX Craft Cutting Machine
The world's first electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner now with Blade Sensor technology. Cut card, self-adhesive vinyl, felt, leather and foam with the new Auto Blade that automatically detects the thickness of your material. No PC required. Edit cut data on the 5 inch LCD touch screen display.
Reads SVG cutting files and PES embroidery files. Convert embroidery designs to cut data directly on the machine. Cuts up to 3mm. Includes accessories for drawing, cutting fabrics and making fabric appliques. Ready to cut, 1303 built-in designs, 17 built-in fonts. USB port for storing and importing files. Wireless network ready.
• Blade sensor technology - automatically detects thickness
• 1303 built-in designs, 17 built-in fonts
• Edit cut data on the 5 inch LCD touch screen display
• Reads SVG cutting files and PES embroidery files
• Wireless Network Ready - transfer cut data from the machine to CanvasWorkspace application to store and edit designs